by Amirali Rajan
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad
Customer ratings: (1762 ratings)
Description A Dark Room
awake. head throbbing. vision blurry. the voices say to survive.
- One of Apple's most downloaded apps of 2014.
- Ranked in the top 10 games in 70 countries, #1 app overall in 7 countries.
- No ads, no loot boxes, no IAP, no tracking.
- 100% playable via VoiceOver.
- Relive the glory days of gaming from the era of Zork.
What's new in Version 6.2
- there was another continue button that was trying to escape. the control has been captured and put in its place.
- the back button's agility stats were too high leading to missed taps. it was given a stern talking to, and its agility stats have been lowered significantly.
- progress bars have been fed lots of cheesecake. they are tubbier and easier to poke. they were also given a new wardrobe.
- the rebellion these user interface controls attempted has hopefully been extinguished.
Screenshots A Dark Room
Screenshots A Dark Room for iPad
Price: 1.99 USD