by Kazunori Asada
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad
Customer ratings: (5 ratings)
Description Brighter and Bigger
"Brighter and Bigger" is a reading glasses tool for people who have difficulty reading fine print and focusing on nearby objects due to presbyopia, eye illness, etc.
Presbyopia is a normal condition for people over the age of 40, which arises from age-related changes in the anatomy of the eye. Moreover, it becomes difficult to read small letters due to eye illnesses, such as cataracts and low vision.
This application helps you to read small letters by making the images bigger, brighter and clearer with scientific color changing methods.
- Shows you fine print bigger, brighter and clearer.
- "Brightness Reverse" mode and "Monochrome" mode are supported. These modes are suitable for people with cataracts and low vision.
- "Tilted Angle Correction" mode, which can revises the distortion of images when objects are saw from a tilted angle, is supported.
- Maximum magnification of up to 20 times is supported so that you can use this tool as a monocle when you would like to see distant objects even if blurred.
- Developed by Kazunori Asada (Ph.D. Medical Science and Media Design) based on research in color science.
What's new in Version 2.05
Supports iPhone X screen size.
Screenshots Brighter and Bigger
Screenshots Brighter and Bigger for iPad