Customer ratings: ( ratings)
What's new in Version
by Creaceed SRL
Customer ratings: (0 ratings)
Prizmo 4 is a scanning application with Optical Character Recognition (OCR) in 28 languages with powerful editing capabilities, text-to-speech, iCloud support, and translation into 59 languages.
No matter what capture device is at hand, Prizmo is the best option for scanning and performing OCR. It works with pictures taken with your iPhone, iPad, or digital camera, with documents coming from connected or Wi-Fi scanners, even with screenshots! It will help you easily scan any documents (invoices, receipts, boards, giant advertisements...) of any sizes (US Letter, US Legal, A4, and custom)...
"My results were great, and it could definitely act as my only scanner. But, it really isn’t only a scanner, it can be used on anything. If you see a movie poster or an ad that you like and would like to have documented, just take a picture, and Prizmo will help you with perspective, cropping and everything else." (by Joe Turner - MacApper)
Optimized for macOS Catalina.
• Revamped user interface taking advantage of latest macOS translucency and vibrancy
• Handoff support for offering simple interactions between your iPhone, iPad and Mac.
• 2 extensions available from other apps: Crop & Cleanup, Recognize Text
• Support for third-party exports
• Specific Processing for Business Cards, Multipage Texts and Images
• Input File Formats: regular photo files including JPEG, RAW, TIFF, as well as PDF files (even multipage)
• Input Options: digital cameras (iPhone, iPad, DSLRs...), camera tethering, Continuity Camera on macOS Mojave, connected and Wi-Fi scanners, screenshots, snap any text from your screen
• New built-in neural network-based OCR in 28 Languages: see https://creaceed.com/prizmo
• Detection of 3 Types of Regions: texts, images and numbers
• OCR Editing and Correction: add, delete, merge and reorder regions, on the one hand, edit text for correcting mistakes on the other hand
• Automatic Frame Detection: lay the page, snap it, and let Prizmo handle the cropping
• Automatic Text Orientation Detection
• Perspective Correction to Compensate Camera Point of View
• Non-linear Lens Distortion Correction
• Page Curvature Correction for Books and Magazines
• Real-time OCR Results: moving/resizing region frames immediately updates text results
• Resolution Increase: image enhancement allows OCR results where OCR is generally not even thinkable
• Output Formats: image files (JPEG, PNG, TIFF), and text files (PDF with Spotlight-searchable text, RTF, TXT) - even multipage!
• Prizmo Document Sharing across Macs through iCloud (native documents only)
• Export to the Evernote, Box, Dropbox, Google Drive and WebDAV Online Services
• Cloud-based Statistical Translation into 59 Languages (neural network method requires Pro Pack, see below)
• Accessibility Feedback for the OCR Processing (blank, blurry image, etc.)
• Text-to-Speech for Reading Scanned Texts: over 90 voices in 26 languages with navigation settings and interactive reading progress display (available for free in macOS Preferences)
• Extensions: Crop & Cleanup, Recognize Text
• Handoff support
• Enhanced for the Retina Display.
Prizmo 4 - Pro Pack
If you process many text documents, you’ll be interested in the Pro Pack. It is available as in-app purchase, and includes the following additional features:
• Batch Document Processing
• Automator Action for automatically performing OCR as a workflow action or smart folder
• Custom Export Scripts for integrating Prizmo in enterprise workflows using custom Unix scripts and AppleScripts.
• Neural network-based translation in 22 languages: see https://creaceed.com/prizmo
If you need fast friendly help, or if you want to send your feedback, contact us at email@example.com
This update brings full compatibility for macOS 11 Big Sur and support for Apple Silicon Macs.
BIG SUR IMPROVEMENTS
- Remodeled the app icon.
- Modern style for the window toolbar.
- Many user interface tweaks.
- Fixed a bug causing the Automator action to fail.
- Fixed a bug where Action Extensions failed on activation.
- Prizmo has been rebuilt to take advantage of Apple Silicon CPU & GPU capabilities, and to deliver optimal performance in image processing, OCR, and more.
BUG FIXES & ENHANCEMENTS:
- Fixed a bug where some buttons were not clickable in the Action Extensions.
- Prizmo now requires macOS 10.12 Sierra or higher.
by T. van Zummeren
Customer ratings: (3 ratings)
NOTE: Can only be used together with VoiceOver (for blind and partially sighted people).
VO Calendar is a weekly calendar specifically designed to be used with VoiceOver.
The result of this VoiceOver-only design is not only a smoother navigation through the app. It also makes it possible for the VoiceOver speech to give smart summaries depending on the context. This prevents you from having to go through each event
Existing events are automatically synchronized. If you prefer not to type, you can record voice memos instead.
You can use VO Calendar with the VoiceOver gestures you are used to.
However, there is an even faster way. With the screen being split into two halves you can scan the right half of the screen with your right thumb. A single tap with your left thumb then is enough to activate the concerning function. After getting used to you will find out this helps you to browse through your calendar even quicker.
The left bottom always contains the ‘Return’ button so you can still reach it with your right thumb (being an L-shaped layout). At the top left you can always find a summary of the current screen content. In case you are left-handed you can swap left and right.
Note: If you have multiple calendars configured, VO Calendar will show all concerning events. New events will be assigned to your iPhone’s default calendar. Change the default calendar in: Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Default Calendar.
VO Calendar is developed in cooperation with Royal Dutch Visio, Centre of Expertise for blind and partially sighted people (http://www.visio.org).
We appreciate your opinion and are always interested in hearing from you. Feel free to leave your feedback in the form of a review or contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
In case you have problems recording a memo:
- Hold one finger on 'Record memo' button
- Use other finger to tap on screen
(instead of first focussing on the button and then double tap)
Now asking permission to access contacts to prevent crash of 'More Options' (iOS calendar) screen when inviting people.
by DIGISET LLC
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad
Customer ratings: (1067 ratings)
#1 Web to PDF Converter (with clutter remover) in the App Store!
InstaWeb is a powerful utility app for iPhone and iPad to convert any website to PDF, fast and easy. InstaWeb also features a clutter remover to create clean and ready to read PDFs. A must have tool for students, teachers, and professional users who save online articles for offline reading.
With InstaWeb you can share your PDF via email and export via Open In. Also, you can print your file using an AirPrint compatible printer.
+ EMBEDDED URL LINKS+
The PDF now preserves the clickable links for easy url access from any device.
+ WEB TO PDF CONVERTER - SECURE +
Convert any website to PDF using the built in browser. Everything is done inside the app, you don't have to worry about privacy or external servers.
+ FOLDER ORGANIZATION - OFFLINE STORAGE +
Save every PDF on your device. Organize them using folder structure.
+ REMOVE CLUTTER, FOCUS ON READING + (In App Purchase required)
InstaWeb features a clean reading view to enjoy your favorite articles or online magazines. Also, you can convert your clean article to PDF for offline reading!
+ IN-APP BROWSER +
You can preview the webpage using the in-app browser. You can also use bookmarklet in Safari to send to article to InstaWeb.
+ SHARE, SAVE AND PRINT +
Share your PDF via Email, Message, Dropbox, Google Drive via Open in
+ IN APP PDF VIEWER +
You can read your PDF within the app using the built in PDF Viewer.
Save your favorite and most visited websites for easy access and fast PDF creation
+ Fixed some UI issues on dark mode