Customer ratings: ( ratings)
What's new in Version
by Pelmorex Media Inc.
Customer ratings: (2642 ratings)
Accurate and easy-to-use, you’ll always have the weather forecast at your fingertips with access to the most in-depth weather news and video. Stay ahead of storms with notifications alerting you as storms approach your saved locations, and watch the weather system with our satellite and weather radar maps.
- Detailed weather forecasts including current observations and temperatures, short term (36 hours), long term (14 days) and hourly forecasts. These forecasts are updated every 15 minutes to ensure accuracy and reliability
- Air quality and UV reports
- Severe weather and storm alerts to notify you when a storm is heading your way. Users will see a red alert banner on the affected cities and regions and can click-thru for more info
- Weather notifications for your individual North American locations
- Radar layer on maps showcasing past and future timestamps
- Precipitation start and stop times within a 10-minute window
- Follow-me functionality, automatically detecting the forecast within 1 km of your location
- Available in English and French, based on your device’s settings
- Siri Shortcuts (iOS 12 and higher): Use the app as you normally would and Siri will learn and suggest your frequently used weather features (e.g. detailed forecast, current radar map, etc.) over time
- These can be tuned from the device’s settings: Settings > Siri & Search > All Shortcuts
- Access weather forecasts, yesterday’s high & low temperature, wind speed & direction, humidity, cloud ceiling, visibility, sunrise & sunset times, news, videos and maps, all at a glance
- The gear icon on the top left provides simple access to Public Weather Warning settings, app settings and FAQs
- Add a location by tapping the city name at the top, center of your screen from the overview screen
- Tap on any of the at-a-glance modules to access more details
- To get the optimal experience with our weather radar maps, tap and pinch to explore
We’d love to hear from you! Please send feedback to email@example.com. You can also visit our website at http://www.theweathernetwork.com, follow us on Facebook: theweathernetworkCAN or Twitter: @weathernetwork
The Weather Network – Your Weather When It Really Matters TM
This release sees some under the hood fixes and enhancements to ensure the app keeps running like a well oiled machine!
by Weather Decision Technologies, Inc.
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad
Customer ratings: (151 ratings)
Weather Radio enables you to receive critical alerts via voice and push notification regarding life-threatening weather events. Your iPhone will “wake up” with alerts and also track your location to warn you wherever you go. Listen to local weather forecasts while on the move. Enjoy the power of a NOAA Weather Radio, with all the convenience and precision of a smart phone.
¥ ACCURATE ALERTS- Provides the most precise alerts compared to other similar apps on the market
¥ COMPLETE CONTROL- Choose only the type of alerts you want to receive
¥ FOLLOW ME- Alerts you when a watch/warning is issued in your area
¥ MULTIPLE LOCATIONS- Ensure friends & family are safe by saving up to 5 additional locations
¥ AUDIO- Hear beeps followed by a brief description of the alert type
¥ RADAR- Quickly reference your location to adverse weather using radar with watch and warning overlays
¥ QUICK FORECAST- Access current and forecast weather information for remote locations
¥ VOICE OVER- Works for the visually impaired
¥ VIDEO- View streaming video of severe weather coverage for up-to-the-minute information
In App Purchases:
LIGHTNING ALERTS- .99 - Lightning alerts are sent when a lightning strike is first detected within 6 miles of your location and an all clear is sent when no lightning is detected within that range for 30 minutes. In addition to alerts, view real-time lightning strikes on the map.
Weather Decision Technologies, Inc. is a weather content and technology partner for many major weather brands in the U.S. Weather is our business and weather safety is our passion.
Learn more about Weather Radio and receive update notifications and information.
Visit our support page for FAQs and questions.
Fixed a speech rate bug on iOS 9.