Customer ratings: ( ratings)
What's new in Version
by Pelmorex Media Inc.
Customer ratings: (3123 ratings)
Accurate and easy-to-use, you’ll always have the weather forecast at your fingertips with access to the most in-depth weather news and video. Stay ahead of storms with notifications alerting you as storms approach your saved locations, and watch the weather system with our satellite and weather radar maps.
- Detailed weather forecasts including current observations and temperatures, short term (36 hours), long term (14 days) and hourly forecasts. These forecasts are updated every 15 minutes to ensure accuracy and reliability
- Air quality and UV reports
- Severe weather and storm alerts to notify you when a storm is heading your way. Users will see a red alert banner on the affected cities and regions and can click-thru for more info
- Weather notifications for your individual North American locations
- Radar layer on maps showcasing past and future timestamps
- Precipitation start and stop times within a 10-minute window
- Follow-me functionality, automatically detecting the forecast within 1 km of your location
- Available in English and French, based on your device’s settings
- Siri Shortcuts (iOS 12 and higher): Use the app as you normally would and Siri will learn and suggest your frequently used weather features (e.g. detailed forecast, current radar map, etc.) over time
- These can be tuned from the device’s settings: Settings > Siri & Search > All Shortcuts
- Access weather forecasts, yesterday’s high & low temperature, wind speed & direction, humidity, cloud ceiling, visibility, sunrise & sunset times, news, videos and maps, all at a glance
- The gear icon on the top left provides simple access to Public Weather Warning settings, app settings and FAQs
- Add a location by tapping the city name at the top, center of your screen from the overview screen
- Tap on any of the at-a-glance modules to access more details
- To get the optimal experience with our weather radar maps, tap and pinch to explore
We’d love to hear from you! Please send feedback to email@example.com. You can also visit our website at http://www.theweathernetwork.com, follow us on Facebook: theweathernetworkCAN or Twitter: @weathernetwork
The Weather Network – Your Weather When It Really Matters TM
This release sees some under the hood fixes and enhancements to ensure the app keeps running like a well oiled machine!